Dean's List Sample Questions
These questions are not a comprehensive list. Please look for other resources
to suplement this. Your judges could ask all or none of these questions. They are just meant to get the ball rolling.
Tip: Interviews go by very quickly and the judges will probably not ask this many questions. Be sure to get
out everything you feel you must get out within your first few answers.
- What does Gracious Professionalism mean to you?
- How do you show leadership on your team?
- When did you start FIRST? What caused you to join?
- Do you have any interaction with other FIRST programs (FLL, FLL Jr., FTC)?
- What is your favorite part of FIRST?
- If you could change one thing about FIRST, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What’s your niche in FIRST, or, what is unique about your role?